New Directions provides counseling, coaching and family mediation services. Sandy Davidson is a licensed counselor in private practice in the Charleston Area with offices in Goose Creek and North Charleston. She offers individual, family and marriage counseling; group counseling; and life coaching. Sandy is a seasoned counselor whose training and experience has prepared her to deal with a variety of client problems. She addresses relationship issues, parenting, anxiety, depression, codependency, stress, anger management, and trauma. She is proficient in the use of EMDR to address Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and other anxiety based problems.
Sandy is skilled in helping individuals and families deal with the trauma of divorce. Whether you are just starting to think about divorce, in the midst of divorce drama, experiencing post divorce fallout, or looking to find your next Ms. or Mr. Right - she can help.
As a participating provider with many Employee Assistance Programs she provides brief therapy solutions to a wide variety of problems. Sandy's holistic therapeutic style is grounded in the principles of positive psychology, the science of change, and cognitive behavioral techniques. She specializes in the use of EMDR therapy to address anxiety, panic, and past trauma. She works to quickly identify the problem, apply an appropriate solution, and assist you in moving forward toward a happy and satisfied life. She gives you tools to use for a lifetime. Sandy is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Mentor Coach, Certified Financial Independence Consultant, and Certified Family Court Mediator.
- Keep finding yourself in unhealthy or unsatisfying relationships?
- Got marriage problems but not sure you want a divorce?
- Want to make one last true effort to put your marriage back together?
- Having trouble accepting your spouse wants to end the marriage?
- Need to know how to get started on your divorce?
- Need help dealing with emotional drama?
- Want to know the best way to break the news to the kids?
- Having trouble negotiating your property settlement?
- Need help agreeing on child custody, visitation, or support?
- Need a co-parenting plan to ensure consistency in parenting between households?
- Ready to re-enter the dating scene?
- Found someone and want to make sure you get it right this time?
- Need help with blended family issues?
- Having panic attacks or high anxiety?
- Ready to put your life back together?
Sandy Davidson MSW, LISW-CP, Certified Mentor Coach, Life Coach
Faith Based Counseling Available, Individual, Marriage, Family, and Group Therapist